Doozy Cocktails Recipes!
If you haven’t heard already, our brand new Cocktails Collection is here! We’ve come up with some delicious cocktails that can match the flavour of your Doozy Cocktails e-liquid…
- 1/2 part Apple Sourz or Sour Apple Schnapps
- 1 part Dark Rum
- 1 part Apple Juice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Slice of Apple
In a blender, add 1 scoop of ice cream and all other ingredients. Blend, then pour into a Martini glass. Garnish with a slice of Apple on your Martini glass.
- 1 cup (200gr) sugar
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into pieces
- 6oz (170gr) fresh raspberries
- 1 bottle (750ml) Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup (60ml) orange liquor
To make the simple syrup, boil 1 cup (240ml) of water in a small saucepan. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
In a large pitcher, add the fruits, wine and orange liquor. Stir in half of the simple syrup and taste.
Add more syrup to your taste. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, or overnight.
1 cup of diced mango (fresh or frozen that has been defrosted)
3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
A bottle of Prosecco or other sparkling wine.
- Put the mango into a blender with the lime juice. Blend until it is a smooth purée. If it is having trouble blending, add 2-4 tablespoons of the Prosecco or of water. Note that some blenders will never get rid of some of the bigger pieces. You can put a bowl under a colander with big holes and strain your purée through there to remove larger chunks. Chill the puree.
- Stir the mango puree. Measure about 2 tablespoons into each of 6 wine flute. Carefully top each glass with Prosecco.
Tropical Pear Martini
- 1 1/2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 ounce
- Garnish: Sugar on edge of glass
- Wet the edge of Martini glass with Lemon or Lime juice, then coat in sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour in the pineapple juice and pear vodka.
- Shake well
- Strain into a prepared glass.
- Top with champagne